We are excited about our future and we are looking for top talent to fill these new positions in our expanding and fast paced business.
If you are up for a challenge and would like to work within a vibrant team who constantly seek out new solutions in office design and installation then why not apply for our new and exciting job opportunity.
Sales Support staff work alongside a buzzing outbound sales team, helping to produce estimates of work, quotations of products and liaising with clients. This includes researching products, negotiating with suppliers, creating detailed product specifications & generating pricing documents.
Other duties include:
- Finding out what the client wants
- Researching materials, equipment and labour costs
- Collecting quotes from materials suppliers and sub-contractors
- Planning job timescales
- Assessing the levels of risk on a project
- Analysing company data, exchange rates and prices, using software packages
- Preparing and submitting quotations for work
- Helping with bids for new contracts and supporting buying activities
- Monitoring the stages of a project to make sure that costs are kept in line with forecasts.
You would work between 37 and 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday. Overtime may be necessary to meet deadlines.
If you’ve a good head for facts and figures, like being part of a team and want a varied job, this might be a career to suit you. To do this job well, you’ll need excellent maths and IT skills, the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and an organised approach.
Experience within the office services/products industry or commercial construction/fit would also be beneficial. Whilst it would be advantageous to have sold office furniture it is not essential.
THE PACKAGE INCULUDES
- Basic: £16,000 – £20,000
- Benefits: 20 days holiday + statutory days, private healthcare
Location: The position of Sales Support is a role based in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Who Are Innov8? Find out more now.
Please send in a CV to email@example.com by Monday 1st August 2016. Many Thanks!